Practice SAT Tests
Practice ACT Tests
Give your student an edge on test day by practicing timed SAT, ACT, or Hybrid exams in a simulated environment!
Practice tests are held at our facility in the Sportika complex every Friday at 9:00am. Social distancing is observed.
Results are provided within 48 hours. Scores, a breakdown of results, and test history are available online!
- What: SAT, ACT, Hybrid Tests & Subject Tests.
- When: Fridays at 9am, by appointment only.
- Where: Our facility at Sportika, 150 Woodward Road, Manalapan, NJ 07726.
- Why: Practice makes perfect! Check out the benefits of simulated SAT and ACT exams.
- Prepare: Students should be prepared for the almost 4 hour test with a pencil, calculator, a beverage and snacks. Masks are required.
- Cost: Only $48 for an SAT or ACT test. Payment by cash or check only.
- Reserve: Please call 732-786-3799 to make an appointment.
Your child is uniquely brilliant. Give him or her the opportunity to storm the test and experience the brainstorm vision:
Dominance On Test Day. Confidence For Life.
Why practice taking the SAT or ACT?
Be ready on test day! Simulation tests are as close to the real thing as you can experience.
Every Friday at the Learning Center at Sportika, we recreate test day conditions such as waking up early, sitting and doing each section consecutively, having a proctor give you the proper time alerts, etc.
Benefits of taking practice tests:
Are you moving at the right speed? This is a big question, and test day is not the day to experiment and figure it out. Simulated exams help you determine the pace you should set on the big day.
It’s not easy to sit down and take a four-hour exam and stay focused the entire time! With practice, students can learn to remain steady and calm throughout.
You will receive results within 48 hours of taking the simulation test. As you strive for that dream score, these simulations will quickly reveal what you still need to work on.
Not sure which standardized test is best for you? Let BrainStorm help you decide!
2 simulation tests (one SAT & one ACT) and a consultation with one of our Test Prep Professionals
– or –
The HYBRID test (Combination of SAT & ACT) and a consultation with one of our Test Prep Professionals
…you can be sure I will scream from the top of my longs the brainstem is the best and I will recommend it to anybody. I wish all the best to all of you…